How To Jailbreak iOS 12 With Chimera And Install Sileo Store
Electra Team has released the Chimera jailbreak for iOS 12 and it is now available for download. It is easy to download as https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pdf-scanner-app-scan-docs-id/id1495971405 . Chimera works with iOS 12.0 – iOS 12.1.2 and fully supports A12 (X) devices including iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. Newest iPad models are also supported by this tool. What makes Chimera different from other iOS 12 jailbreak tools is the fact that it installs Cydia alternative Sileo Package manager on user’s devices.
If you are interested in trying out Chimera and Sileo on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch then our step by step tutorial will be very helpful. By the end of this tutorial you will have a jailbroken iOS device with fully working Sileo store.
How To Jailbreak iOS 12 With Chimera
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and launch Cydia Impactor.
2. Drag the Chimera file you have downloaded from the link above and drop it on Cydia Impactor.
3. Enter your Apple ID details. These will only be sent to Apple. If you have two factor authentication turned on, then use an app-specific password.
4. Once Cydia Impactor has completed side-loading Chimera on your iPhone unplug it.
5. Now go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and tap on your Apple ID. From the next screen trust the configuration profile.
6. Next launch the Chimera app from the home screen.
7. Now tap on the Jailbreak button to continue with the jailbreak process. Once Chimera has completed it will ask for confirmation and reboot your device.
8. After reboot you can open the Chimera app to see that your iPhone is jailbroken. You should also see the Sileo icon on the home screen.
So there you go folks, this is how you can jailbreak your iOS device with Chimera and install Sileo on it.